Skillslocal’s Areas of Expertise
Helping deliver skills solutions that drive productivity and economic growth. We work with a range of organisations, businesses and commissioners. We offer practical, cost efficient bespoke solutions.
We work with you to understand your needs developing a clear plan of action. We start with the end in mind and work with you to define exactly what you want to achieve from our support. We then tailor a programme that meets those needs, establishing a clear set of objectives.
We cover areas such as skills delivery and development, funding support, partnership development and project management and we also work with a range of technology partners.
Solutions that all help achieve efficiencies in the area of skills delivery .
- Developed and led the delivery of 9 Priority Sector Plans on behalf of learndirect for the ESF Skills for Growth Bid in D2N2 region (£990k). Download sample plan
- Conducted survey research and produced a detailed report on skills and training in the Visitor Economy and Retail Sector in D2N2. Download report
- Supported Winning Moves on the Collaborate Tourism project in Leicester and Leicestershire.
- Mapped leadership and management training and identified gaps in provision in Lancashire and D2N2. Download report
- Supported learndirect with several funding contracts in D2N2, Heart of the South West, and Lancashire regions.
- Previous member of Buckinghamshire LEP’s Skills and Employability Board.
- Supported SEMTA with national LEP engagement contract for 12 months.
- Developed a pilot for the Lancashire Skills Pledge on behalf of the Lancashire Enterprise Partnership.
- Guide to Leadership and Management qualifications in Lancashire for Lancashire LEP
Why chose us?
- Bespoke solutions for all your training and skills needs
- Creative and innovative skills and training solutions
- Skilled programme and project management
- Free consultation which will detail next steps
- Call to arrange a no obligation consultation.