Ensuring good health and wellbeing for you, your leaders and teams is now more important than ever. Not only will it help to promote you and your business as a great place to work it also provides a number of other tangible benefits.
Flourish is a new programme which has been developed by skillslocal to support individuals, leaders and organisations improve their health and wellbeing. It starts with an initial consultation where Tracy will work with you to identify the level of support you need. Once we understand your needs we will work with you to agree a package of support.
Our interventions can be light touch or full in-depth strategy reviews – it’s your choice. Kate Wainwright, from BK Accounts provided a coaching package for several of her employees which combined a Wraw assessment and individual 1-1 coaching to help to support them whilst working remotely from home.
“By sharing the results from the sessions, I feel we know one another better and communication within the team is much improved. The reiteration that we are here for them if they need us, and will do anything to help them personally and professionally.”
Why use us?
Tracy started delivering health and wellbeing as part of the We Invest in People standard. She is passionate about the benefits health and wellbeing bring to individuals and businesses. Since then she has developed the services she can offer in this increasingly important area:
• We invest in wellbeing – certified practitioner
• Wraw certified practitioner
• level 3 teacher trainer qualified
• An FAA qualified trained trainer in mental health first aid to level 3
• CACHE certificate in counselling skills
Tracy will ensure your all your businesses health and wellbeing needs are met.
Our initial consultation is always free of charge and we will work with you to help select the best of course of action. Once you have decided what you need we will develop a full project specification to ensure this meets your needs.
We care greatly about our clients’ satisfaction and take quality seriously, we are keen to receive any feedback, after all it’s by listening to our customers that allows us all to grow and develop. Following any intervention, you will be invited to participate in a short customer survey.
Why employee health & wellbeing matters
Recent research by CIPD (Health and well-being at work, survey report, March 2020)
- The most common cause of long-term illness was mental ill health 59%, and Stress 46%
- 60% of respondents reported an increase in employee mental health conditions
- 37% of respondents said stress-related absence had increased in the last year.
- Only 25% of managers can spot the early warning signs of ill health
Positive effects from of introducing health and wellbeing policies and actions
The same CIPD survey highlighted the positive effects of introducing H&W into the workplace.
Other benefits included: Enhanced Employer Brand (31%), Better Staff Retention (24%), Improved Productivity (22%) and Better Customer Service (15%).
How flourish works
What tools do we have available?
- Full review of your current practices
- Bespoke staff surveys
- Workplace resilience and wellbeing (Wraw) physchometric for individuals, leaders, teams and whole organisation
- Accredited Mental health awareness training
- Resilience and wellness training
- Psychological safety training
- Individual and group coaching
- Train the trainer.
All our solutions can be delivered online to save you time and money, with 100% COVID-19 employee safety
What you gain
- Increased motivation and productivity
- Detailed report which highlights key challenges and recommendations
- Allows you to benchmark with others
- Effective functioning teams aware of how they support one another
- Action plans which support your people to be the best they can be
- Healthy and happy staff.