Learn. Share. Grow.
Learn from your peers. Share and discuss new ideas. Grow your business by working through challenges.
There’s never been a more important time to invest in the future of your business by working with people who know business best. Other business leaders. Join forces to find your strength with Peer Networks.
Peer Networks is delivered through a series of online high impact group sessions, with a trained facilitator. The programme includes:
- Interactive Action Learning
The opportunity to overcome real-life problems by enquiring and reflecting before developing tangible actions and solutions.
- Trained Facilitators
Every session is supported by a trained facilitator to ensure consistency, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Small Cohorts
Small participant groups to ensure that every member of the cohort can share their challenges, problems and opportunities.
- Flexible Topic Selection
The topics of discussion are decided by the participants, enabling you to focus on your own challenges while taking learnings from other group members.
- One to One Support
In addition to the group session, you will have access to one to one support matched to your specific needs, building on your learning experience.
Businesses that seek external advice or undertake formal training are more likely to improve their overall performance, but many prefer to take advice from trusted sources, such as their peers, when presented with external challenges and opportunities.
Peer Networks enable you to make connections that go far beyond networking. By completing Peer Networks, you will:
- Overcome business challenges, recognise and act on new opportunities
- Build a trusted network of connections to support you now and in the future
- Improve your long-term personal and business performance
- Achieve higher turnover, employment levels and productivity growth – as research indicates for businesses adopting formal management practices
- Use the Peer Network to help overcome challenges or implement change in your business
Our role as Facilitator
Tracy is delighted to have been selected to deliver three of the peer networks in the East Midlands.
Developing strong networks with others is so important right now. In the group sessions I will help you to connect and learn from each other. By sharing challenges, opportunities, knowledge and experience you’ll support one another to make significant progress on your goals in a short space of time.
In the 1-1 coaching sessions we will have more in-depth conversations about your goals and what might be holding you back. We will work together to highlight solutions.
Action learning will bring our collective experience together to ensure you put the learning into action.
- Tracy is an ACC accredited coach as well as a licensed Investors in People Practitioner.
- She is a fellow of the Chartered Management Institute and an Associate of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Development.
- She has over 20 years experience of advising and supporting small and medium sized businesses and has won a number of awards for her work.
- She looks forward to helping you achieve your business ambition.