Executive and leadership coaching
Executive coaching provides a tailored leadership development opportunity for senior executives, or managers with high potential.
The leader works 1-1 with the coach on their goals and challenges, their particular strengths, and any areas for development. Together they create a strong and trusting partnership that allows the leader to gain greater self-awareness, tap into their potential, broaden their leadership skills and change behaviours.
Why use us?
Tracy is passionate about supporting people and organisations to be the best they can be. She is qualified in a number of areas:
• Diploma in Management Studies
• Fellow of the Chartered Management Institute
• Mentor for Chartered Management Institute
• Level 7 Certificate in Professional Consulting
• CACHE level 2 certificate in counselling skills
• Trained with Barefoot Coaching
• ICF ACC accreditation
• Personal and Business Coaching PGCERT at Chester University
We care greatly about our clients’ satisfaction and take quality seriously, we are keen to receive any feedback, after all it’s by listening to our customers that allows us all to grow and develop. Following any intervention, you will be invited to participate in a short customer survey.
Benefits of executive coaching
Coaching helps to develop individual potential, improves performance dramatically and supports individuals for succession and career progression. The coach helps to identify and develop personal leadership skills, setting clearer goals, achieving goals faster, making better decisions, and generally improving communication and relationships.
For the leader or senior executive, the clear and measurable benefits of individual coaching can include:
- improved leadership and strategic planning skills
- better agility and adaptability
- improved decision-making
- better-quality goal setting with faster achievement of goals
- ability to inspire and motivate teams, including those working remotely
- improved working relationships and better culture
- increased confidence
For the organisations, the results of executive coaching are likely to include:
- better management and leadership
- more creativity, empowerment and ownership
- underpinning effective implementation of organizational change through supporting teams and individuals
- increased motivation and commitment from recipients of the coaching
- higher retention of key people who feel valued.