We help organisations create meetings that are memorable, engaging and creative. Our work includes innovation and ideas workshops, conferences, leadership development work, strategic change, customer research and consultation programmes.
We work across the East Midlands and North West and support any size business.
Why use skillslocal?
Tracy has worked in local, regional and national roles and has many years of experience facilitating workshops, training, conferences and stakeholder events/consultations. She has a level 3 Award in Education and Training. Skillslocal works with quality assured associates and can draw on a wide-range of specialities.
Our initial consultation is free of charge and we will work with you to help you decide the best course of action. Once you have decided what you want we will develop a full project specification to ensure this meets your needs. We will then agree a suitable timeline for delivery.
We care greatly about our clients’ satisfaction and take quality seriously, we are keen to receive any feedback, after all it’s by listening to our customers that allows us all to grow and develop. We collect feedback from all of our interventions and share this with our clients. This provides us with the information to ensure we are delivering excellent customer satisfaction.
Examples of our work include:
- Strategic planning – worked with a number of organisations to help shape future direction.
- Staff consultations – conducted face-to-face consultations and online surveys.
- Skills conferences – led the successful delivery of a number of regional and national skills conferences to encourage partnerships covering a wide range of topics (Brexit, Apprenticeships, funding), implementing change.
- Sector specific events – organised and facilitated a number of sector specific events for a number Local Enterprise Partnership areas.
- Innovation workshops – to develop new ideas including new product development through to improving business processes.
Our facilitation includes
- Action planning
- Managing change
- Problem solving
Some of our clients
- DTS/learndirect – led on a number of key stakeholder events
- D2N2 LEP – responsible for delivery of 8 Priority Sector Regional Conferences
- Winning Moves – currently supporting the Tourism Collaborate programme in Leicester and Leicestershire
- Peak District National Park – facilitated a series of workshops to develop a competency framework
- Rothera Sharp – strategic workshop with partners
- Turbine Efficiency – facilitated performance management workshops
- J D Wetherspoons – customer service training
- The Source Training – facilitated Digital Business Skills training to over 50 small businesses