People often choose life coaching to help them improve their work-life balance. Covering subjects such as:
- returning to work after a significant break
- achieving a healthy lifestyle
- juggling caring responsibilities
- working more or fewer hours
- de-cluttering or completing a project at home or work
- choosing a new career or relationship
- dealing positively with stress or issues at work
- making an opportunity out of redundancy
- planning successful retirement or downsizing
Why use us?
Tracy is passionate about supporting people and organisations to be the best they can be. She is qualified in a number of areas:
• Diploma in Management Studies
• Fellow of the Chartered Management Institute
• Mentor for Chartered Management Institute
• Level 7 Certificate in Professional Consulting
• CACHE level 2 certificate in counselling skills
• Trained with Barefoot Coaching
• ICF ACC accreditation
• Personal and Business Coaching PGCERT at Chester University
We care greatly about our clients’ satisfaction and take quality seriously, we are keen to receive any feedback, after all it’s by listening to our customers that allows us all to grow and develop. Following any intervention, you will be invited to participate in a short customer survey.
The coach supports you to unpick what you really want to achieve by listening, asking careful questions and using a range of tools which will help you understand this fully. The next stage is to help you to identify what will motivate you to help you to achieve your goals, the steps to achieve them, and who or what can help you.
Follow up and keep in touch sessions help you keep on track and motivated to achieve your goals. We use a wide range of fun and innovative tools, visualisations, mini questionnaires and recommended books. All of this will help you to achieve your goals!
What benefits do people commonly get from life coaching?
- More energy and bounce!
- Improved focus and sense of direction
- Improved self confidence
- More self awareness and knowledge of strengths
- Improved ability to relate to and influence others
- More motivation
- Personal effectiveness increases, less procrastination
- More resilient, creative and able to handle change
- Satisfaction in achieving a goal
What life coaching isn’t
- Therapy, psychotherapy or analysis
- Structured teaching
- Someone else solving your problems for you
Coaching will not tell you what to do. Life Coaching promotes greater self-awareness and aids shifts in our perspectives. It explores any barriers to self-belief and individuals open up fresh approaches and ideas.